As Fellowship Director, I aim to enhance the fellowship experiences offered at McMaster University by centralizing application processes, developing distinct subspecialty fellowship opportunities and giving fellows a voice on the Resident Program Committee to ensure their academic needs are addressed. In this role, I meet all fellows quarterly to review their progress, manage expectations, and maximize the McMaster fellowship experience.
Dr. Dale Williams
The Division of Orthopaedic Surgery aims to attract top clinical and research-minded orthopaedic surgery fellows and provide them with the skills and knowledge required to function as excellent orthopaedic surgeons and researchers.
The Division will continue to support the fellowship program by streaming procedures, creating the fellowship application and evaluation processes, and engaging our fellows in evidence-based practices, educational leadership and research inquiry.
Orthopaedic Sub-Specialty Fellowships
The breadth and depth of the surgical experience our clinical fellows receive reflect directly back on our Division by way of how successful our graduates are in their subsequent surgical careers.
- Hip and Knee Reconstruction Fellowship — Juravinski Hospital & St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship — Hamilton General Hospital
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Fellowship — Hamilton General Hospital & the McMaster University Medical Center
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Fellowship — McMaster University Medical Center
- Musculoskeletal Oncology Fellowship — Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Center
- Upper Extremity Fellowship - St. Joseph's Hospital
For more information, please see link below:
MacOrtho Fellowship Descriptions