skip to main content
Back to Top

Documents & Links

Expenses & Reimbursements 

When submitting any receipts, invoices, or other supporting documentation to the Surgery Finance Office for reimbursement of payment or reimbursement, please fill out one of our expense report forms:

Important Resources

Auto Allowance:

When requesting reimbursement for auto allowance please provide a map clearly showing the distance travelled in kilometers. Provide a mileage log if submitting more than 3 trips on one expense report.

Missing Receipts:

You must fill out the following form for any receipts that you require reimbursement for, but have been misplaced: Missing Receipts Form

Corporate Credit Cards:

McMaster offers two different corporate credit card options. The PCard is to be used exclusively for goods and services under $10,000. No travel or food purchases are allowed on this charge. This card is in the user’s name, but it is paid automatically each month by the university, so it will not affect your personal credit. The Diners Club card can be used for goods and services, as well as travel and food, but it will affect the cardholder’s personal credit.

To obtain one of these cards, please fill out the form and send to the appropriate contact person above, depending on the type of chartfield string you will be most frequently charging.

Other Travel Information:

We must adhere to McMaster’s policies and procedures for all purchases.

MSA Education & Research Travel Forms – For eligible MSA members only


© 201​​7 McMaster University  |  1280 Main Street West  |  Hamilton, Ontario ​L8S 4K1  |  905-525-​9140   |  Contact Us | Terms of Use & Privacy Policy